Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2010 RP Elections:Brains without bodies, H.Keh-Mr. Palengke-Bangon RP-CJ Puno
post Mar 30 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23750

Part III. 2010 RP Elections:Brains without bodies - H.Keh-Mr. Palengke-Bangon RP-CJ Puno

The Long View - Brains without bodies (1) - By Manuel L. Quezon III Philippine Daily Inquirer 03/30/2009

"LAST WEEK I suggested that when confronted with people who want to be president, we should ask, Who has endorsed their candidacy? Candidates presenting themselves for the presidency are like brains, asking to be elected to steer the ship of state, but who don’t have bodies: how then, can they be expected to grasp the tiller? By telepathy? As brains, they may be brimming over with ideas; they may have access to vast sums of cash; but for a country that expects presidents to solve problems, and with the least pain for the electorate, the whole current setup is a recipe for frustration and disillusionment.The more established politicians will therefore validate their candidacies by having themselves proclaimed official candidates of whatever political party they happen to belong to by the time the official campaign period starts. And 2010 presents it with the dilemma of a body about to lose its brain. (To be continued)"

Of all the no-nonsense bloggers-journalists I had felt with my EYE, I found Mr. Manolo Quezon III's microscopic surgery of Philippine 2010 elections or No-El closer to reality. He writes:

The Palace strikes back and other scenarios - 03/24/09

"xxx the President never puts all her eggs in one basket- providing for the future continues apace."

Mr. Quezon III profoundly dissects the nonsense, crab mentality and "Politics of Profit" towards 2010. For psychics and philosophers alike, Mr. Quezon accurately predicted the scenario. However, I desire to add to his PUNDIT's:

many candidates who do not have a damn chance or 2 cents to win in the tainted SWS, Pulse Asia and other hungry-greedy 2010 surveys, would take financial gains-profits-leverage, by FLOATERS.

If Gilbert Teodoro and Mr. Noli de Castro had lost the fortune-teller's dire warnings of high blood politics WINNA-BEElity, then, the Palace is floating desperate Trial de Novo personae like CJ Puno, Panlilio, Villanueva, El Sha-Velarde, etc. (Oh, no, I am not mistaken, since politics is the science of the weird and impossible magic, of tricks and treats, remember Dadgad-Bawas?).

The opposition, on the other hand, had consulted many astrologers, UP and Ateneo political scientists, and they found that even in SWS tainted survey, ERAP-Jinggoy-Benay or Binay had been CURSED in political history, more than having been enchanted by a newly introduced SPELL by the Angel of Death, rather than the so-called "Kiss of Death" many termed Dwendelita of the Palace.

I had lectured to a Retinal Detachment patient who visited me last Saturday. This disease has no viable and practical medical remedy until today. Ex-Mayor Macario Asistio's wife had this and RD almost blinded her. But the wealthy patient said his eye had partly recovered due to hand heat healing.

Presidential and VP wanna-bees, including early worms and birds, are consulting not only fortune tellers, PR magicians, Monasterio de Sta. Clara in Katipunan, political pundits, astrologers and even Feng shui masters, to shoot the stars.

But Honorable Destiny had already decided who will be the 15th President/Prime Minister or the No-El dictator/tress. Retinal detachment in politics, is paranoia, in one word.
Many wanna-bees are Detached from the film of the science of politics: politics which was earlier defined by Plato and Socrates. Consider these:

Chiz, Mar big gainers in SWS survey

(SWS SURVEY, February 20-23, 2009)

Vice-President Noli De Castro 27%
Sen. Manuel Villar 26%
Sen. Loren Legarda 25%
Sen. Francis Escudero 23%
Sen. Mar Roxas 15%
Sen. Panfilo Lacson 14%
Former Pres. Joseph Estrada 13%
Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago 4%

House seat is Arroyo option after 2010–JDV - Fallback position to escape lawsuits
By Gil C. Cabacungan Jr. Philippine Daily Inquirer 03/30/2009

MANILA, Philippines—President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo could run for a congressional seat in her home province of Pampanga if efforts to amend the Constitution through a House-instigated constituent assembly (Con-***) fail. “Congress is her fallback position in the event that Con-*** does not succeed. A congressional seat will buy her immunity from all suits,” said Pangasinan Rep. Jose de Venecia Jr. in a phone interview.

Chief Justice pressed to run for president By Joey A. Gabieta Inquirer Visayas 03/29/2009

TACLOBAN CITY, Philippines – A group led by a former justice undersecretary is pressing Supreme Court Chief Justice Reynato Puno to run for president in 2010, despite his earlier pronouncement that he would not enter the political ring.
Jose Calida, the national president and founder of the Movement to Elect Non-Trapos (MEN), said no one among the presidential aspirants could come close to Puno in terms of honesty and integrity.

ACTIVIST PRIEST SAYS Roxas-Panlilio for 2010 talks ongoing By Allison Lopez Philippine Daily Inquirer 03/30/2009

MANILA, Philippines—(UPDATE) The tandem of Sen. Manuel Roxas II and Pampanga Gov. Eddie Panlilio for the 2010 presidential elections is being explored, an activist priest said Monday.
In an interview at the Makati City Hall, Fr. Robert Reyes, who is part of the movement supporting the bid of Panlilio and Isabela Gov. Grace Padaca, said the priest-turned-governor met with Roxas last week.

"Anything is possible if we talk eh. Roxas-Panlilio, Roxas-Padaca... Among Ed is willing to let go of the possibility of running for president. Kasi kung makikita sa discernment, sa pag-uusap (If we see it through discernment, through discussions...) Grace Padaca would not want me to say this pero (but it could be) Padaca for president, Panlilio for vice. Or Among Ed steps aside, Padaca for president, Mar Roxas for vice. Anything is possible now," he said.
Reyes said Kaya Natin (We Can) convenor Harvey Keh invited the Liberal Party senator to join the "primaries" of their group.

Bro. Eddie launches new party
By Dona Pazzibugan Philippine Daily Inquirer 03/28/2009

MANILA, Philippines—In a move seen as a launch for his second go for the presidency, Jesus is Lord evangelist Eduardo “Brother Eddie” Villanueva has reinvented his 2004 political party Bangon Pilipinas party into a bigger national movement.
Villanueva led the multi-media launch of the new “Bagong Pilipinas, Bagong Pilipino” movement at the Araneta Coliseum, which was filled with JIL followers who came in yellow shirts. Many brought their entire families, including small children, with them.

The Prophet's Written and Published Prophecy of PGMA's battle in political history.

Prefatory (Analysis):

A week before the 1992 elections, I had decided to predict the winner. I used the Spanish card of Bulacan 40 years card reader Lola Nina Cuento Cruz: I accurately predicted that Ramos will SIT, while M. Santiago will win the counting, or rather be UNdestined due to the dwarve's curse, remember her accident before the elections, a dire Omen; the painful alleged suicide or gun ... of A.R. Santiago ...

On Good Friday of 1998, I predicted at San Juanico Bridge the election and fall of ERAP:

"During the hearing, Mr. Floro revealed his contact with his elves. He also shared with the judges that Luis predicted that then-Philippine President Joseph Estrada would be ousted from office; Mr. Estrada was forced from power by a popular revolt two years later in 2001 and was sentenced last week to life in prison for corruption."

"Florentino says he predicted Joseph "Erap" Estrada's presidential downfall and prayed that present incumbent Gloria Macapagal Arroyo would survive her endless political battles. Looking ahead, he reckons Arroyo's power will end soon and the nation will suffer as a result."

Many pundits did complicate the 2010 election or No-El scenario. I will make it so simple for you, I will lay down on your table my cards. Of course, like before, Deus Ex Machina, like medical surgery and hospital tours of both PGMA, FG, Abalos, R. Gonzalez, the 5 S.C. mystic fires ... may MAKE the elections more interesting aside from Dagdag-bawas IT in e-Voting.

First, how can PGMA, which I predicted since 2004 to fall but will survive the fall until ... be legally free from tons of Ombudsman-Sandiganbayan prosecution-persecutions? I will not answer this, since the legal answer is so complicated, but boils down to the Supreme Court Justices' PENs later on. Yes, she appointed all of them, but will these S.C. Justices put FINIS to PGMA nightmares to be free from prosecution, JAIL and exile, plus her asset's sequestration by hungry Vendetta-opposition? I will not answer this, since, I will be guilty of speculation and NO BASIS objections.

Second, PGMA has plan B and C with magic/s. In 2001, I sat beside Erap and cursed Sanlakas Cong. JV Bautista at Veterans; I told Erap that he will be judicially vindicated but not in political history.

In 2002, I predicted in writing in more than 20 SC pleadings that PGMA will be ousted IN TIME, the physical hurting will coincide with her irrevesible downfall.

But my requested audience with FPJ was blocked by the Oreta-Soto barriers. So, a week before the elections, I predicted before Justice Regino C. Hermosisima, Jr. that despite all prophecies, PGMA will survive her ordeal, lest my case be not decided. So, my case was, by Justice Minita Viray Chico-Nazario, on April 7, 2006. Thus, in exchange, I had flooded the internet with the prophecy fed to WSJ and Hong Kong's The Standard per ace journalists Mr. James Hookway and Mr. Sam Chambers, respectively, regarding PGMA's survival at the very least IN TIME: her respite.

Third, all are afraid of Chiz Escudero.

Fourth, who will beat Chiz? So, Manolo Quezon accurately answered this: Brains, Moneys, but no bodies.

I will skip Villar on this, since, I had already written about him in the prior PinoyExchange topics.

1) Remember that politics is just a repetition of political history. Will an unmarried person be a Philippine President? Mar Roxas had been flooded with noisy or very loud gossips on sexuality (Mother's child) and this is material in the making of a President. He has all the resources, machinery, money and of course followers. The US Think Tank correctly reported that Mr. Palengke is a reality-oriented politician. He will not dive in the pool if he cannot float in the surveys. How can Roxas erase the cursed destiny of Gerry? Let us leave it at that.

2) If Noli and Gilbert cannot win, can CJ Puno, Among Ed-Padaca-Villanueva-Velarde be used as floaters or rather POLITICS of PROFIT by MaDISKARTE Harvey Keh, to at the very least SUBTRACT votes from Chiz and the other top winna-BEEs?
Well, in floods of emails, of which I was a victim, I had warned Keh not to Spam my email. Bluntly, I replied to Keh's email, that I cannot predict or help Among-Kaya natin to be President, since I hate politics of Profit or magic.

[I and you had watched how Bro. Eddie outwitted PGMA before 2004. Bro. Eddie, who studied the art of politics began to hate PGMA, and used his pulpit and TV stations to recruit other Christian denominations including Catholic Bishops to join cursing PGMA. Bro. Eddie knows he had and has no chance in politics, but can PROFIT religiously, financially and PUNDITly but joining or floating in the POOL].

I had watched in ANC how Mr. Ricky Carandang cross-examined or rather rattled Harvey Keh.
Keh, which I call as MaDiscarte is off-reality, but profit oriented. Mr. Carandang at point blank shot Key with a fatal question: why did Kaya Natin fail to reach Classes C and D. Evading Carandang, Keh pondered and replied off-tanget.

Unmindful of the Omnibus Elections Penal provisions of suggesting moneys-pledges before the campaign period, Keh had been flooding the internet with boastings about OFWs and Filipino monetary pledges to support Kaya Natin.

But Villanueva cannot be JOKED. Bro. Eddie smashed Keh's Kaya Natin, accusing it as having pre-BAKED in favor of Among Ed (mixed with Padaca, Villanueva, Puno, etc. of course, with the money and machinery of Mr. Palengke, if the latter will not float in the SWS swimming pool). Keh's Discarte tried a xerox copy-cat of the US primaries. But it was cheaply thrown in the can by no-nonsense traPOS.

Who will invest money in Keh's novo-politics, which has no chance of WinaBEElity. Miracle? It only happens in Rome, which has a final say on who will be Saints per 2 miracles.

If President Panlilio and VP Padaca will take their twin oaths of offices in 2010, will Exec. Sec. and Acting BIR-CUSTOMs Com. Harvey Key accept Classes D, E, and my resume to be appointed by Among Ed, even as clerk of the KehnKoy Curt?

Change the Film: Will Dabu vs Guiao and almost all Pampanga Mayor's scenario repeat the same game in the Panlilio's 2010 administration? I do not want to glorify Arch. Oscar V. Cruz' tirades or rather bitter spitfires, but I am sure, I will never ever get a job if Keh reigns; so,

this Good Friday, I only have one option: I will recite their first names side by side with the most powerful biblical Curse per Psalms 109/73, noon time and 3pm.

IN FINE, we are all excited on Monday the 13th when Congress opens with the Decoy and Real McCoy Resolutions of Nograles and Villafuerte. Remember that the Lambino Initiative lost by just one S.C. vote. Now, with vengeance, the full force of PGMA's S.C. appointed Justices will face the PGMA Enrile Senate with gusto on CHA-cha amid the threats of CJ Panganiban regarding street power.

With bated breath, Chiz Escudero, who hopes to be an Obama mania, might be loosing steam. This is politics!

Question: Is Judge Floro's WSJ and The Standard prophecy on PGMA's survival - stretch down the finish pay off wire in 2010 horse race? To be continued, if you wish to reply.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2018 - 03:55 PM